- Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Telcom Pro's - Switch Technicians unite!  

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister   

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
ACD Traver
Read 6710 times

pestatp   Offline
Switch Technician

I Love Telcom!!

ACD Traver
Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:33am

Hi, I would like to get a traver of a call after it enters an ACD Queue.  I tried just doing a traver l dn dn, but it stops at the ACD dn. 

Is there anyway to see what happens after that?  Like if its sent to night service or which agent picks it up?

I don't have MIS installed, so I can't look at those logs.

Thanks!

IP Logged    

mountain   Offline
NOC Technician

Denver, CO USA

Re: ACD Traver
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 12:27pm

Regarding a call routed to night service: You can see if a call is routed to night service via the OM group ACDGRP.  View the register ACDNS prior to making a call, then look at the register after.  This register pegs each time a call is routed to night service.

I don't know any method to see what agent answered a call.  That was the purpose of MIS.  You might be able to add the option SLU on an ACD line and track the number of calls answered by an agent via the SLU numbers.

The utility ACDRTD provides a view of some ACD activities in realtime, but not the ones you are trying to capture.

IP Logged    

pestatp   Offline
Switch Technician

I Love Telcom!!

Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 1:00pm

Thanks, I was aware of the OM, but I was hoping for something slightly more detailed.

If nothing else, I guess we will have to setup an MIS for our ACD groups.

Thanks

IP Logged    

pestatp   Offline
Switch Technician

I Love Telcom!!

Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:39pm

On the same line here, is there anyway to see if night service has been turned on without looking at the phone itself?  And a way to toggle it from the switch?

It would seem to me that there would have to be a way, the fact that its on has to be stored somewhere.   I scoured helmsman and couldn't find it.

IP Logged    

DMSBrit   Offline
Established Member
Network Technician

London, England
I Love Telcom!!

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 5:40pm

Been a long time since I looked at this stuff, but if memory serves there is an acdshow command increment that has help for the sub-commands. Try this

>acdshow;help

The status sub-command might tell you if night service is currently active.

The loadmgmt commands under acdshow let you change some parameters of the group, including (I think) the night service route. Not sure though if it will actually turn night service on or off.

IP Logged    

pestatp   Offline
Switch Technician

I Love Telcom!!

Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 10:01am

Thanks for the suggestion, but its not in ACDSHOW.  I guess I guess I should have put that I already checked there.

You can change the route, but you aren't able to see if night service is active or change it. 

I know its in the switch somewhere, which means there has to be a way to see it other than looking at the phone itself. 

« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2013 at 12:11pm by pestatp »

IP Logged    

pestatp   Offline
Switch Technician

I Love Telcom!!

Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2013 at 3:10pm

I knew there had to be a way to see it and there is.  ACDDEBUG.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged    

kfer1   Offline
Network Technician

I Love Telcom!!

Reply #7 - Jul 30th, 2013 at 11:56am

Within ACDDEBUG there are several commands that are usefull, especially if you are running NACD (network ACD). The query networkdata command can help identify if the networked groups are talking to each other.

IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print