- Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Telcom Pro's - Switch Technicians unite!  

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister   

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
ACD two parter
Read 180 times

Jospeh   Offline
VA
Divorce Made Simple...

ACD two parter
Apr 2nd, 2019 at 9:06am

Howdy,
Not sure where to ask this question but dumping it here!  I am also not an ACD person.  My customer wanted to change the over flow and night service number on their ACD.  They had both pointed to the main number of another ACD group.  They wanted it changed to a toll free, 855 number. 

I couldn't get a toll free number to work in OFRT or IBNRTE.  I tried to get OFRT to dial the 855 number but couldn't get it to work.  I tried going out tandem trunks and LD PRI's.  Both with a 1 and without.  I used DIGMAN to remove 15 digits and insert the new.  I had to build a line and use table CFX to CFU the 855 number. 

So night service goes straight to the 855 number and works.  Over Flow rings 3 times, pauses, and rings forever.  This is when we have an agent logged in but he doesn't answer the phone for testing.  I've tried manipulating MAXWAIT and ACDRNGTH.  Nothing I did changed the the 3 rings, pause, then ring forever.

ACDGRP
XXXXXXXXXX CTX001 24 IBNRTE 81 IBNRTE 81 0 N 6 600 Y 1 SUBPOOL1 N
(WALKAWAY N) $ Y 1 5 10 CALLQ N N N NONE Y N (ACDDISP 7)
(TMDELOFL 0 ALLPRIO ) (MAXCQLMT 10) (NONIMCUT ) (VARWRAP 30) (OBSREST ) $

IBNRTE                                                                  
81 (T OFRT 1001) $ $

OFRT
1001 (RT 202 DD LCL 6160189 N N $) $ $

Naver said I culd spel

IP Logged    

1palm   Offline
Switch Technician

Re: ACD two parter
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2019 at 11:12am

This is not a solution but perhaps a work around until solution found? Build a 2nd "dummy" ACD group. Set this to night service. Oflow the first ACD to the 2nd which, having no agents, should take the call to its night service. Admittedly - if it works - is a bit of a hack.

IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print